Friday, April 5, 2013

The Best Times and Days to Pin in Pinterest

Now that Pinterest is attracting more and more people, power users are starting to wonder how to maximize their efforts. Whether you are trying to market a store in TeacherPayTeachers, a product in Amazon or a website, be aware that some hours of the day and some days bring more benefit or revenue to your cause than others. Do not waste your time pinning at a time when nobody is following you or online: you won't get likes, repins or comments and few visitors will end up in your store or blog. Check this infographic and learn the best times and days to pin your images.

If you are not familiar or you are not successful in Pinterest, get help right now.

If enjoy this post, I would LOVE you to either follow my blog or  TPT store. Click here.
 
Best Time & Days to Pin on Pinterest



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I just got started blogging, but I hope to get big within a few years. I have yet to learn about Pinterest, but I know that it is getting bigger by the day.
    Kids Math Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This was so helpful. Thanks for being so generous and sharing your ideas.

    Also, I have just recently started blogging, and your blog game me some helpful tips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That´s very interesting! I added your blog to my favourites:
    http://teacherfromspain.blogspot.com.es/
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this information. Very helpful!!


    Owl About Us


    ReplyDelete